Sunday, April 24, 2016

Getting inked.

Finally! Yes, I got tattooed. It was long pending. I am glad I did it. :)

The first step was of course to finalize the design. So yes, a lot of research (browsing) went into it. I did not want to go by the "most popular" choices. I wanted something which is an expression of my personality and my beliefs. I went through a lot of hearts, butterflies, dragons, stars, birds, etc.

Then I came across this one and I got hooked onto it almost immediately!



Lemme take some time to explain what it means. The anchor symbolizes strength and the heart at the centre (bottom) is the source of strength. At the top is the symbol of infinity with the words "love life" because I believe that life is the most beautiful gift of God to mankind. So live life like there is no tomorrow. Enjoy every moment. I would like to quote a couple of dialogues from one of my favourite movies - Forest Gump.

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get"

"You have to do the best with what God gave you."

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment